Re: [IRCA] Very good cx to NW again from IL

On Sunday 28 November 2010 22:48:54 neilkaz wrote:
> Anyone needing OR and not have a local on 1130 should try tomorrow and
>  Tues via sunset skip from about 1830 to 1845 switch time PST. No wonder
>  they complain at News 1130 which incidently was noted in the mix at the
>  extremely early time of 1730 CST. 1130 La Mexicana makes OR easy here.

I had a sniff of this one tonight with Mexican music in the mix as early as
1927 EST, fading for a bit then back at times between 1930 and 1945, then
gone.  No ID or slogans heard, though... will give it another try tomorrow
night.

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon VE3JF  Ottawa, ON