[IRCA] WTSO now FOX sports

Noticed them with FOX sports last night and their website states this as well.

For the first time since the 80's heard WIBC with Mike and Mike in the morning and local ads 1122 and 1142 UTC, with them loosely protecting WTSO on day pattern it was very difficult to discern WIBC with both being ESPN.

Dx'ing has been minimal because I have been working crazy hours. I hope to have more of a life next year with working less hours and more quality of life.

73 Todd in Woodbury, MN

Big L Shortwave is back during the Easter weekend in conjunction with the Mighty KBC.
Kicking off on Saturday the 11th of April, including Adrian John, Mike Read, Roger Davis, Ray Anderson, Chirpy, Eric van Willegen. and more to come.
Broadcasting on 9770 kHz between 7.30 AM and 14.30 PM UTC
* Saturday 11th of April
* Sunday 12th of April
* Monday 13th of April
E-mail requests or other comments some time in advance to: dutch(at)bigl.co.uk
More on the station, including Listen Again and downloads at: http://www.kbcradio.eu/