From: HASCALL, DAVID CIV DFAS <DAVID.HASCALL@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] [AMDX] 1180 ESPN
To: amdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: "John Rieger" <DX-midAMerica@xxxxxxxxx>, "Robert Timmerman" <purdue.football@xxxxxxxxx>, irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, November 22, 2010, 11:03 PM

I logged Knoxville TN 1180 first on Nov 23, 1990 from Fortville (same
geographic area as my present QTH).  Guess what?  It was a Friday night
and a HSFB or some local sport was on, I'm sure.  I am also sure that
they ID'ed during my logging back then, ensuring they were on late, on
purpose.

Having dead air at the TOH indicates an automation problem and laziness,
incompetence or a "we could care less attitude" or some combination of
those excuses.  Webb City, MO 1100 did this for weeks at a time and I'm
not sure if it's fixed, yet.

Congrats Bob on the new one!

73,
Dave in Indy

PS - Can you tell that I love Friday nights in the Fall? :)

Message: 5