Re: [IRCA] TP for 21 Nov from Victoria, BC.

Re: [IRCA] TP for 21 Nov from Victoria, BC.

Hi Nick,

Thanks again for your detailed TP-DXing report, which as always provides an
 interesting comparison.

Of course, we have all noticed the serious drop off in Asian DX, in
comparison to two weeks ago. The Fall Season seems to have pretty much run its
course, despite our eternal optimism. Last December we still had some  serious
TP-DX during the first week (with near nightly appearances of  1575-Farda),
but that superb propagation seems to be a distant memory  now.

Having said all that, I'm pretty sure that several fanatics like me will
continue to hope for something more than just fair signals from the "big
gun" TP's tomorrow morning. A more sensible person would probably "declare
victory," and move on :-)

73, Gary

In a message dated 11/21/2010 1:30:51 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,