Re: [IRCA] TAs!

I am sure it was even better earlier in the evening. Helps to begin reviewing the band before the midwest 50 kW signals start dominating. This was a remarkable bandscan. On the Perseus nearly every channel showed audio or a het at 10 PM local. I had set the perseus for a timed recording at 2055z, but it failed to record. Oh well, I guess I'll have to review more of my terrabyte's worth of Newfoundland recordings! Jim Renfrew

Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2010 11:26 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] TAs!

Still pretty dead out on the west coast Jim. Not even imaginary carriers for the most part (675 was a wispy carrier around 0200 though).

Nick

At 03:13 19/11/2010, you wrote:
Jim Renfrew, Holley NY

Some strong signals on the lower band at 2200 est tonight, and I haven't checked all the way to the top yet.

Audio on 549, 558, 576 (RNE5), 585, 594, 603, 621, 639, 657 (not RNE5, probably Italy), 684, 693, 756, 765, 774, 783, 837, 855, 882, 909.