[IRCA] WGR-550

WGR-550 has been quite dominant in the Providence area recently. There have also been reports of it being heard in other places where it is not common. Can anyone in the upstate NY area or to the west check to see if there is actually a pattern change? I've noticed no signal drop any time at all after local sunset here. I've checked right through the entire evening and see no difference. Their night pattern is essentially a figure-8 which would drop signal level toward me.

I suppose it could be some propagation quirk, but no other Buffalo area station is higher than normal. 900 in Hamilton, ON seems about the same as usual. 930 in Buffalo isn't a killer either.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI