[IRCA] 2011 IRCA Convention

Well It looks like it's official now, the 2011 IRCA convention will be held in Colorado Springs CO  Thursday June 23 through Sunday 26 checkout. Our hotel location is Airport Value Inn & Suites, 6875 Space Village Avenue, Colorado Springs CO 80915. (View online at www.airportvalueinn.com ) Phone number for reservations and inquiries is 719-596-5588.Special convention guest room rate will be $69 per night, mention IRCA convention and host Bob Wien. I will be playing co-host. Bob has set up a special address to accept registrations of $30 per person, and any auction item donations etc...It is Robert Wien,  #106,  2910 North Powers Blvd. Colorado Springs CO 80922-2801. We're planning the usual station tours on Friday, tower photo ops, business meeting, banquet, and auction on Saturday. We'll have much more information as it becomes available. Everybody who loves AM radio is invited !  Mike Sanburn  KG6LJU