[IRCA] TP's in Seattle 11-10-10

TP's today weren't bad for mid November. I didn't hear anything spectacular, but many of the usual suspects were putting in somewhat OK signals. Here's what I heard 1410-1435.

Really nice audio, much of it understandable by a native speaker
JOAB-693
JOIB-747
JOUB-774
CNR1-981

Somewhat OK audio, words and phrases understandable by a native speaker
JOAK-594
VoR-648
JOBK-666
738 Taiwan
JOBB-828
KBS-972

Bits and pieces of audio, most with recognizable program content
KBS-603
621 unid in Chinese
756 China
1017 weak talk, probably CRI
1044    CRI
1098 woman in Chinese or similar language
1134 probably KBS
1188 possibly some audio in KEX splatter
1206 Yanbian, woman in KK

Bruce