[IRCA] 1130

Hey All, Bill ask me to mont. 1130 around dinnertime for a few nights. I tuned in, but only heard qrm.(as I live about 150 feet from a 115 kv line going down to ut) Now that the sun starts to set around that time of day, I heard something last night but it was a mix of 2 stations(couldn`t get a call sign on either) and some qrm. Will tune in some more and see what I hear. Robbie in wyoming