Re: [IRCA] 675 Radio Maria Netherlands

,Michael, I don't think R.Maria was playing Neil Young or The Doors as their format is of the Religious variety so your finding of the splatter from C-ILS was correct,but I am glad that the Dutch station is reaching the west coast and wish I had the capability to get them or any Dutch station myself but I don't have the time or the equipment to capture them for the few minutes that they drop in.Bill in BC