[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 1 Nov 2010

It seems my more northerly inland location was favoured in relation to OK and AZ today, as my results were more in line with those on the coast. For some reason 594 wasn't doing much today, but the other regular Japanese were in quite well, and it was nice to hear a bit of action from China, which has been missing of late. The 1476 signal was intriguing, as I only heard audio there a handful of times last season, and then on excellent mornings. In sum, likely the best morning of the past couple of weeks. Today's audio:

567 - JOIK Sapporo, Japan, fair, and often better than 594 today
594 - JOAK Tokyo, Japan, rather poor in comparison to others
693 - JOAB Tokyo, Japan, mostly fair
738 - ABC Grafton, news theme music at 1400, the lone Aussie today
747 - JOIB Sapporo,Japan, fair to good
774 - JOUB Akita, Japan, fair to good
828 - JOBB Osaka, Japan, generally poor
981 - CNR1 China, mostly fair, but very clear ID at 1400
1089 - unID Chinese  (likely Liaoning?)
1323 - unID, just traces of audio
1476 - unID Chinese, fair at 1358, and again at 1405, but took the traditional ToH dive.
1566 - HLAZ, S.Korea, fair-good
1575 - VOA Thailand, fair

73,

Nigel Pimblett