[IRCA] KKSN 910 Northwest bands only

KKSN 910 Vancouver, WA changed formats to Northwest bands.  I don't know when the AM changed,
the FM switched in July. I just found out this morning while tuning across the dial.  94/7 Alternative
Portland is the ID.  Here's the link http://www.947.fm/pages/7646040.php  I have not heard
any commercials while listening off and on this morning.

Dennis,
Salmon Creek, WA