[IRCA] New Logs + KKLL 1100 in again - I'm counting it.

[IRCA] New Logs + KKLL 1100 in again - I'm counting it.

Got about two and half hours Friday for some DX'ing.  I added three new
to the overall logbook and am starting the process of filling the
missing gaps in my ULR logbook.  Having the web at hand, sure is nice.
I was able to // several stations, including WIXI.  Conditions were
mildly Au.

I am counting KKLL-MO based upon a local ad sealed it.  This was my unID
from last week on 1100.  Obviously a daytimer on late as the automation
is not inserting  a TOH LID but it sounds like it inserted a local ad at
2259 ET for a gospel music show in Branson.  The program that I heard
last Friday night that I thought was the "Lost Show" was the "Roth Show"
with Dr. Laurie Roth.  I went outside and actually got a much better
null on WTAM (odd, maybe the house and wiring made nulling more
difficult???).  I heard the same tones Friday as last week, where the
automation should have triggered an ID.  Thanks to David Faulkner of
Ohio for suggesting them.

1360 WIXI AL Jasper 10-22 1925 Classic Country.  G //web stream and LID
NEW! DH-IN

960  KMA IA  Shenandoah 10-22 1940  HS Football kick off show. F.  // to
webstream.  Rare but new for the ULR logbook DH-IN

1150 WJRD AL Tuscaloosa 10-22 2005 F w/ ID NEW! DH-IN

1320 WJAS PA Pittsburgh 10-22 2025 G w/HS football news show.  New to
the ULR book. DH-IN

1100 KKLL MO Webb City 10-22 2259 G at times, better than WTAM when they
were nulled.  "The Roth Show" REL program.  No LID but a local ad for
Branson.  DH-IN

DH-IN = Dave Hascall Indianapolis Eton e-100.  Times EDT