[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 22 Oct 2010

As Gary and others noted, a major improvement over the past few days. Lots of tantalizing carriers, as well as the audio noted below:

567 JOIK Japan
594 JOAK Japan
693 JOAB Japan
747 JOUB Japan,
774 JOIB Japan, doing very well
828 JOBB Japan
837 unID, with a few words of audio at 1347
873 JOGB Japan
972 HLCA S.Korea
1161 unID with instrumental music and some talk. Sounded Chinese, but would be odd, as no other audio heard from China today
1188 unID, a few words of audio around 1340.
1566 HLAZ S.Korea, doing very well

The 1161 signal is a mystery, as that's not typically a frequency I hear anything on. I hope I'm wrong , but taking a look at the solar numbers tonight I'm afraid the recovery may be short-lived.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta