[IRCA] Another Format Change

My local CIWW-1310 is about to dump oldies for an all-news format, effective
October 18.  It will use the moniker "1310 News" and join the stable of
Rogers all-news outlets that includes 660 in Calgary, 680 in Toronto, and
1130 in Vancouver.

This is sorta good news for me, as CIWW is a fire-breathing monster that
irradiates my humble abode with a field strength well in excess of 100 mV/m.
With the format change, there will at least be some reduction in splatter on
the adjacent channels.

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon VE3JF  Ottawa, ON