Re: [IRCA] DX test question for West Coasters

Re: [IRCA] DX test question for West Coasters

 Saul

From my standpoint, any time between now and March is fine. With virtually everyone on 24/7, the time of night doesn't matter much around here. Our ability to hear a test pretty much depends on local/regional QRM and conditions at the time. So if you've got a station that's in terested, I'd say set up the test for whenever it's best for them and we'll hope for the best.

Bruce

On 10/9/2010 8:08 PM, Saul DX wrote:
Putting this to the list...

When is the best time to run a DX test in Wisconsin - what month and what time of night (must be between 0000-0600 central time zone)
to maximize (1) west coast and (2) Europe / Nordic chances

Saul