To: <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 08, 2010 10:35 PM
Subject: Re: [NRC-AM] [IRCA] QSL Received for 1710 Khz NRC BEACON.......Thanks FRED!!!!

 I have to check with Marco Durenburger, the desert DXer, but I think
we might try it again, sometime.  The goal is to use the least amount of
power and make a catch on his beverage antenna that we can prove.  I'm
convinced, based on the reports I got from eastern DXers, the
propagation Gods were off playing cards, and were not helping matters to
the west.