[IRCA] Arizona TP's for 10-7-10

Listened from 1305-1335 utc and all audio and carriers were on the bottom part of the band.  I  can't say if the conditions today were better than yesterday as I did not turn the radio on yesterday due to the big t-storms than we had.  Today I had no t-storm noise but still I had lots of noise.

594  JOAK Japan 1320 utc man-woman talking.
693  JOAB Japan 1322 utc man-woman talking
774  JOUB Japan 1325 utc with "Better English" with a man-woman.

Bill Block
Prescott Valley, AZ
Drake R8