From: Paul B. Walker, Jr. [mailto:walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2010 7:24 AM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Cc: HASCALL, DAVID CIV DFAS; amdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [IRCA] WGBW AM -1590, Two Rivers, WI PLANNED TEST OCT. 16th
at MIDNIGHT CENTRAL

Mark Heller is definately a radio guy... he is the owner of WGBW and
he's also an engineer.. a very intelligent engineer.

Paul Walker

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 12:34 AM, John Rieger <DX-midAMerica@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

	All,
	  Here's a part of the letter from Mr.Heller...

	<<It's a Saturday morning.
	12am to 1am
	I know there's ocnfusion because it's not a Sunday morning...
but we
	didn't want to ruin our entire weekend!>>

	<<we're moving to Denmark, WI next year with 10kw days. there
are no
	1590's between us and the North Pole, so that will be an
interesting
	experiment when the array goes up!>>

	 Mark is a radio guy. He "gets it" and you can bet the test will
run!
	 73!
	 John

	 Thanx to all who spread the word on this.

	John J. Rieger, South Milwaukee,WI

	http://DX-midAMerica.com <http://dx-midamerica.com/>

	24/7 NSP! We never close!

the original contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of
the IRCA, its editors, publishing staff, or officers

<http://www.ircaonline.org/>