  From: neilkaz
  Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 5:09 PM
  Subject: Re: [IRCA] Oklahoma TP's 10/5/10

  Very impressive to be getting TP audio on an ULR in Oklahoma !! Even if it is a souped up ULR. I certainly like one of those, even though serious DX will be done with the Phased BOGs, Drakes, Perseus etc. But that ULR would be most useful for checking cx from inside etc etc.

  73 KAZ heading out to put out the TP BOGs here in NE IL