Re: [IRCA] Re Spanish music on 1130.. KPWX logged in IL

Re: [IRCA] Re Spanish music on 1130.. KPWX logged in IL

Make that KPWX.

Anyone in the central US or further west and not pounded by a local on 1130 (WI has a HUGE null my way at night) should try for them from about 15 minutes prior to their sunset switch. Their day pattern is very favorable to those the the ENE/NE of Oregon.