[IRCA] 690 Gravelbourg SA

is strong at 4 am at Burnt River ON ... for anyone who needs it. On the Tecsun 380, first time for that as last few times have been on the Sangean portable and Rat Shack loop.

730 in Frank Merrill Wl has also been strong, which I doubt it should be here.

690 had tantalizing mix of Spanish stations when I went to sleep at 0100. One likely Mexico City but not sure, the other uncertain. What I suspect was El Paso KTSM was also in the mix with a definite "NewsRadio" slogan.

940 is dominated by Mex City off-frequency. Strong.

Saul