Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 9-7

Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 9-7

Heh, Gary, the neighbors already have to put up with a 30' wooden mast at the
back of the lot, and they haven't turned me in yet.   In fact, one even
commented that with the various antennas and supports draped around it, that it
looked like the rigging of a sailboat.  This is a good fantasy to encourage, as
perhaps they are imagining that they have waterfront property.  Hmm, I could
imagine that also...

best wishes,
Nick

--