Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 9-7

Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 9-7

Going to have to build me one of those big loops in my copious spare time, Gary (though you're probably right about your location being the secret)....the Chinese are just not making an appearance here, bar the single morning showing on 1206.

This morning, same as before, not quite as good strengths:   1566 the best, then 774, 594, 747, 972 and 1287...all the usuals.   Although the Flag antennas seems to be working the same as always, they just don't seem to be hearing the Asians very well so far this season.

best wishes,

Nick