[IRCA] Alberta TP?DU for 7 Sep 2010

Once again I'd agree generally with Steve's assessment, as I heard no audio at all on the regular MW band, either DU or TP. The X-band seemed better though, with 1638 having traces of audio at times, and 1611 up to fair at times. Even heard an "ID" there, just past 1300, as "1611 AM". Doesn't help me much though! Can anyone shed light on who this is? I can find several country formatted stations listed there, but this station is playing pop music, mostly out the 80's from what I could make out.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta