[IRCA] NRC Radio Log Received in the Mail Today....................

[IRCA] NRC Radio Log Received in the Mail Today....................

Hi Guys:

 My NEW 31st Edition of the NRC Radio Log just arrived in the mail
today!! Many thanks to Wayne and everyone involved in the production and
mailing of this much appreciated Publication!!

Looks great...and I am just starting to Hi-Light all of the Stations I
have heard, to get it ready for another DX Filled Season!!

If you DX the AM BCB....you NEED one of these NRC Logs.......

Thanks guys for the Great Service once again!!

73.......ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, ONTARIO CANADA