Re: [IRCA] TP's for 08/22/10

Good to see you back in action Dennis.   Inaction described me better at sunrise this morning, catching up on sleep after a rather heavy travel day, but as an aging DXer, I was up briefly at 1150UT.   Not much MW then, but the LW band was quiet enough to allow whispering audio through from 153, 180, 189, 234 and 279, all in parallel, with a woman talking, occasionally with a man interjecting.   Surprisingly, the best frequencies were 180 and 234, rather than the usual 279, but even for those the audio was not readable even if I spoke Russian.

best wishes,

Nick