Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] LORAN-C 100 kHz Nantucket

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] LORAN-C 100 kHz Nantucket

Yes, that is the video. Port Clarence. 6 camera angles.
Seems to me that they did not need all that much HE to snap
those guywires at the piers. I couldn't really tell if the
HE charges were simultaneous or sequenced. Field school for
would-be tower-taker-downers.

And on youtube they prompt you to watch related (subject) videos
and there is a funny one of a building in maybe Asia being blown and the
whole building rolls over intact, lands upside down and almost hits the
adjacent building where the camera was set up.  Unbelievable stuff out there.

- Bob