Re: [IRCA] CHTK-560 Prince Rupert BC applies to CRTC to move to FM

Re: [IRCA] CHTK-560 Prince Rupert BC applies to CRTC to move to FM

Interesting news, indeed.  During the day, the only stations on AM currently
heard at my cottage are KTKN on 930 (the strongest), then CBC Terrace on
860, and finally 560 CHTK which is still relatively strong during the day.
Otherwise, we occasionally hear Sitka on 580 and Terrace on 590, and that's
about it.  Should open up 558 and 567 a bit during dawn
enhancements......Walt

-directional antenna with an effective height of antenna