Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 1060 Colorado

Sorry, I was thinking Colorado when I began to post this because it was mentioning a conference in Denver. But I held off sending until I was sure. Turned out to be Ohio but I forgot to change the subject line! Jim Renfrew

Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2010 9:02 PM
Subject: [NRC-AM] 1060 Colorado

Jim Renfrew, Holley NY

2055 edt    1060    WILB    OH    Canton    - first noted a little earlier
with weather alert klaxon, then back to religious talk, sign off at 2100
with ID as WILB, serving Northeast OH.  New with these calls.

NRC/WTFDA Conv 8/27-29 Rochester NY
Now Accepting Pre-ordees for the 31st Edition of the AM Radio Log
http://www.nrcdxas.org for the details