[IRCA] UNID Urban Contempory mx on 1180 often pounding WHAM in IL

[IRCA] UNID Urban Contempory mx on 1180 often pounding WHAM in IL

I set my new Split Delta Flag antenna to null towards the east and have little trace of most far eastern clears. On 1180 there's been a station with mostly urban contempory type mx but it had no anmts across either 9 or 10 pm CDT. Based on the antenna pattern I think this is to my west although it could also be SW or NW. Nothing I can find listed fits and I've also checked several candidate websites... ie perhaps a format change for KOIL or KYES. Since I was getting this pre 9 pm, it certainly isn't from the far west.

73 and thx for help in advance .. KAZ Barrington IL