[DX] Sarjassa kivoja vastauksia

Tervehdys,

TÃllaiset vastaukset piristÃvÃt :)

73
Jim

WKTP 1590 AM, Jonesborough, TN

Hi Jim!

Wow.....yes, I can absolutely verify that you heard our station. That was ESPN Radio that you were hearing on our AM 1590 signal!

We're an all-sports station, and I'm the Sports Marketing Manager and Sports Director here at ESPN Tri-Cities. I am xx years old, married, with three sons, all of whom love sports!

The signal you heard actually emanates from Jonesborough, Tennessee, USA...Tennessee's oldest town, in the northeast corner of the state.

About 25 years ago, we actually had a gentleman hear us on AM 1590....from Switzerland! He sent us a handwritten note, describing what he'd heard (it was my broadcast partner and me doing play-by-play of a local basketball game), and he was, like you, excited to hear us from so far away!

You're right about radio....the big advantage it has over other media is that it can be with you wherever you go, and you get to exercise your brain, and imagine seeing in your mind what it is that you're hearing.

Very impressed with your job as producer of an extremely successful kids show....50 million viewers is absolutely fantastic! I'll bet that show is incredibly fun to do, and congratulations on its success!

I love to snow ski as well, and having a cottage with all the radio antennas and receivers sounds like a wonderful way to spend some time away from work! A little skiing, a cup of hot chocolate, and relaxing while discovering different radio stations nearly halfway around the world sounds inviting! That's the way to relax and unwind...

Well, thank you so very much for letting us know that you heard us from so far away, I will definitely share this info with everyone here, and they'll all be tickled to know our signal reached so far!

You can actually hear my show live, online, at espntricities.com....just click on the "listen live" link, and you'll be able to hear me! Hope to "see you" on the radio!