[IRCA] Some Toronto stations off air

Some Toronto stations noted off at 5:50 pm due to a widespread power outage in the city. Mayabe due to a local blown transformer:

www.cbc.ca/canada/toronto/story/2010/07/05/toronto-hydro.html

1540 the only AM station noted off.

89.5 and 105.1 noted completely off on FM, 103.5 in nearby Orangeville on-air but open-carrier only.

I've other plans for early this evening. If this continues or progresses I'll consider going mobile.

Saul Chernos