Re: [IRCA] KKSN 910 Portland, OR "94/7 Too"

Re: [IRCA] KKSN 910 Portland, OR "94/7 Too"

Somewhere I have a reel to reel 7 inch tape of the last hour of the old
KISN from 1976, if I ever find it. hi. and the ending song by Hall and
Oates "She's Gone".  "Ninety 91 -KISN (Kissen)". Recorded it in Portland
when Bob and I moved there.  Heard them for many years. One of the few
stations forced off the air by the FCC. Portland has quite the colorful
history of radio, and the old K-VAN 1480, owned a operated by Catheran
C. Murphy (That is another story), etc.
   I will be surprised if their new format goes anywhere, but at least
it is different.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside Oregon
"Come visit us for the 2010 IRCA convention held Sept 24-26 at the Inn
At Seaside."