[IRCA] TA QSL received

873 AFN Germany, Frankfurt, full data AFRTS QSL card received for a NOV 18 2009 broadcast. From reception to QSL took seven months.

MCC Cynthia Harris
Department of Defense
NMC DET AFRTS-DMC
23755 Z St. Bldg 2730
Riverside CA 92518-2017

Her last e-message two months ago was that the QSL was in the mail. I guess it was!

Her first e-message insisted that there were no AFN broadcasts from Germany, so I had to send her links from AFN's own web site that there are MEDIUM WAVE broadcasts in Germany. She was only familiar with AFN shortwave broadcasts.

Not sure what "MCC" means. But I sent her a thank you. And she replied immediately with a "You're welcome".

Jim Renfrew, Holley NY