From: am-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:am-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Peter Jernakoff
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2010 10:58 PM
To: AM@xxxxxxxxxxx; irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; ABDX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [NRC-AM] DX update from northern Delaware - possible 4VEH??

DX update from northern Delaware:

I snagged the below recording this evening (10-May) starting at 2059 local
on 840 khz. with presumed WHAS phase nulled. I'm reasonably sure that this
is 4VEH from Haiti. Indeed, I think that I hear "Ici la Cap Haitien, vous
ecoutez Radio 4VEH, la voix ..." starting at 55 seconds into the clip. That
said, I'd appreciate getting a second opinion from the medium wave DXing
community that it was indeed 4VEH that I heard. Many thanks in advance.

http://www.21centimeter.com/21centimeter/Recordings/840-khz_2059-Local_10-May-2010.mp3

Rgds,

-Pete Jernakoff-
K3KMS