[IRCA] 1010 KXEN

While listening and trying to figure out WCTS's deal tonight I noticed KXEN alone w/a good signal! This is very unusual! This intense low pressure may have something to do w/cx since A index is only 12. WCTS is on night pattern but I am not convinced that they are @1kw. Definitely not 50 kw. It seems to be about 2.5 to 5kw. One note that I had not mentioned is that 630 WREY shares w/WCTS towers. 73 Todd in MN