Re: [IRCA] OT: GeoClock

Eric

Have a look at the Geoclock website http://www.mygeoclock.com/geoclock/ You need a newer version for 64 bit compatibility (and even then there may be issues). I've been running Geoclock ver 8.4d with 32 bit Vista and it works great.

Bruce

Eric Floden wrote:
error message states

The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows
you're running.   Check your computers system information to see
whetherwhether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit version of the
program, then contact the software publisher.  It's 64 bit.