[IRCA] TP/Micronesian Radio

I've got Five 45 minute airchecks from KUTE 88.1 FM in Colonia, Yap,
Federated States of Micr(aka V6AI, the 10,000 Watt AM signal at 1494 is off
air awaiting a new transmitter)

They were recorded the second week in April, locally by the State Chief of
Media & Protocol along with his staff and sent to me on cassette. They are
about 21 megs each, give or take.

I will post them online this afternoon and share the links with anyone
interested.

I'm awaiting Airchecks from WAAB-TV, The State owned TV station Colonia,
Yap, Federated States of Micronesia along with Radio Cook Islands 630, V7AB
Majuro and Atlantic FM in Tristan Da Cunha. I will share those when they
come in.

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com
www.facbeook.com/onairdj