Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] Sunset DX during June

Nick,

I always thought I'd have a good shot at northerly stations in June but I just have dead sky wave most of the times I tried. I looked back over my logs going all the way back to 1957. June was an almost total bummer. In 69 & 76 I did add a couple stations in June at SSS but most years were duds. July however was much better and August started to get some great SSS skywave leading up to Sep & Nov. My logs from the midwest 1979-84 where I dxed mostly at sunset show that the heartland is a super place for a domestic dxer at sunset.

Don K.