[IRCA] ULR DX.....2 More NEW ONES including ULR LATIN # 40!!

[IRCA] ULR DX.....2 More NEW ONES including ULR LATIN # 40!!

Hi Guys:

 Things have been slow here lately but last night I was able to add 2
NEW ONES to the ULR Logbook. Both of these are RELOGS for the OVERALL
LOG however. The Cuban on 690 was probably a result of the Auroral
Conditions that have been present for the past few days. This Station is
also my 40th LATIN logged with a ULR Radio. While I've been waiting for
the FM/TV Season to kick into gear here in Ontario....I have been
checking the AM BCB each evening hoping to add a few more New Ones
before the AM BCB Season winds down. So....with these 2 New Ones for the
ULR LOG...it appears the Band still has a little Life in it!!

RADIO USED is...............SONY SRF-T615 Barefoot ULR

ULR LOG Totals are now........828 Stations Logged

73...........ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

690 Radio Progreso CM?? Jovellanos, CUBA April/07/10 2320 EDT  SS  FAIR
Spanish Opera Type Music Program @ 2320 EDT Tune In til 2330 EDT. In/Out
with Male and Female alternating in Spanish. ID as "RADIO PROGRESO" @ 2350
EDT. Many mentions of CUBA. Cuban Percussion Music with Male Speaking SS
over Music. Was able to Parallel this with the Live Webcast of Radio
Progreso.

RELOG.....But NEW ULR # 827   ULR LATIN # 40     Unknown Power??
ROSS, ONT.
590 WKZO Kalamazoo, MICH. April/08/10  0020 EDT  EE   FAIR
Mix with WMBS Uniontown, PA and CJCL Toronto @ 0020 Tune In.
Male with Ad for Local Tourism in Kalamazoo and Grand Rapids
@ 0020 EDT. Male with Time Check/ID and into Talk Program @ 0021 EDT.

RELOG.....But NEW ULR # 828    5 KW
ROSS, ONT.