[IRCA] MW Country #54 verified

Jim Renfrew, Holley NY

Egypt 819 ERTU Batra Full-data card in 5 months. My IRC was returned, stating that ERTU covers the cost. I wrote to the address in the shortwave section of the WRTH 2010. Shortwave schedules were enclosed, along with a short letter from the Engineer. This is verified MW Country #54 (71 heard) from here. This is my 66th MW or LW TA QSL.

Address:

Eng. Amgad Baligh, Head of Spectrum & Monitoring Dep.
Propagation Department
Egyptian Radio & TV Union (ERTU)
PO Box 1186
Cairo 11511