Re: [IRCA] 1570-KTGE (Salinas, CA) Format

Re: [IRCA] 1570-KTGE (Salinas, CA) Format

Patrick and Don,

Thanks very much for your information about the 1570-KTGE format, in
addition to Mike's helpful comments. I will forward all these programming
details to Tony (in New Zealand), who certainly will appreciate your  assistance.

73, Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA)

In a message dated 3/8/2010 12:28:55 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,