[IRCA] Trans Atlantic/Trans Pacific Radio Signals

[IRCA] Trans Atlantic/Trans Pacific Radio Signals

I have recently mailed out cassette tapes to friends in various locations
and am awaiting airchecks of the following stations:

V7AB 1098kHz Majuro, Marshall Islands
V6AI 1494/88.1 Colonia, Yap, Federated States of Micronesia
Radio Cook Islands 630khz Rarotonga, Cook Islands
Atlantic FM Tristan Da Cunha, South Atlantic Ocean.

Only 2 of these stations stream, and at a very poor quality. I mailed out
several cassette tapes with return postage to contacts at the stations or
someone who lives within range and expect several hours of airchecks back in
a few months.

I figured it'd be cool to hear some stations that don't stream and not many
people have ever heard or even know about. I love the uniqueness of radio.

Paul Walker
http://www.onairdj.com
http://www.facebook.com/onairdj