Re: [IRCA] 1570-KTGE (Salinas, CA) Format

Re: [IRCA] 1570-KTGE (Salinas, CA) Format

KTGE might occasionally throw in a sound clip of a tiger roaring (a bit more ferocious than the one from Winnie the Pooh, or Frosted Flakes commercials...) 'Hope you get an ID out of them, after all, this IS the year of the tiger.  -Mike