From: Nigel Pimblett <ntjp@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] WYLL QSL
Date: Tuesday, 2 March, 2010, 4:42

Got a QSL card last week from Chicago's 1160 WYLL, and Chief Engineer Paul Easter enclosed a short note, asking me to help get the word out that although he's certainly willing to respond to reception reports, he would ask for some cooperation.

In part he said: "I can only respond to QSL requests (other than via e-mail) that include a SASE.  The time involved is just too great otherwise.   Also, if money of any kind is sent, it is really a big time waster.  No money!"

Probably pretty good advice for reporting to most stations.   I've used SASEs to all US and Canadian stations for a number of years, and 90% of the time they are used.
.
73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta, Canada