[IRCA] TAs Last Night

Another one of those TA mini-enhancements last night that seem to happen when
the solar indices kick up.  This was between 0400 and 0530 UTC - many of the
usual suspects in Spain/France/UK/Holland had some audio, plus Italy sneaked
in on 567.  What was more interesting was getting audio on less common (for
me, anyway) channels, such as 1116, 1125, 1143, 1152, 1179, 1224, 1386, 1485,
and 1602 (Spain, in every case).  Some of these are 5 kW stations that don't
often make it through the domestic din to this inland location.  I'm sure a
few are new loggings here, but I haven't crosschecked the log yet to see
which ones.

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon VE3JF  Ottawa, ON