[IRCA] tonight's TA's from Victoria (19 Jan)

I kid you not, there were some.   Unfortunately, I didn't get to the radio until about 0430UT, but at that time, there was quite good audio on 963, and passable audio on 1134 and 1215.....of  course, they soon faded, though it took a minute or two (a long life for TA DX in this part of the world) to complete the disappearance.    After that, things never really recovered.  Was anyone listening earlier than 0430UT in the west?

best wishes,

Nick