Re: [IRCA] ULR DX............+ a UNID...Need help????

jim_kr1s wrote:

--- In ultralightdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ultralightdx%40yahoogroups.com>, "Robert S.Ross VA3SW" <va3sw@...>
wrote:

> Anyone know a station on 1190 playing this kind of Music??? That
> may be to my SOUTH????

Maybe:

WSDE COBLESKILL NY 1000 20 NDA

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WSDE <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WSDE> Cobleskill is west of Albany.

Good loggings!

73,

Jim, KR1S

Hi Jim:

Thanks for the tip on WSDE in Cobbleskill. I did some Detective work and this was one of the stations I considered as well. I wish I could have //'d it on their Webcast...but I didn't suspect WSDE at the time I was hearing them. The Music Format does kinda fit what they play....but I'm not sure?? I don't know who else it could be?? I sent a few EMAILS off to several of the Station Employees....to see if they have a Station Playlist for tonight...and can confirm if it was them!! I see they ID on the Webcast as playing "Cool Gold..the greatest hits of the 60's thru the 80's"...so it MAY BE THEM????

We'll see if I get a reply???

Thanks for the tip Jim.....

73...ROB VA3SW