From: Emma J. Williams
Subject: Schmap: Albuquerque Photo Short-list

Hi Dennis,

I am writing to let you know that one of your photos has been short-listed for inclusion in the tenth edition of our Schmap Albuquerque Guide, to be published mid-January 2010.

While we offer no payment for publication, many photographers are pleased to submit their photos, as Schmap Guides give their work recognition and wide exposure, and are free of charge to readers. Photos are published at a maximum width of 150 pixels, are clearly attributed, and link to high-resolution originals at Flickr.

Our submission deadline is Wednesday, December 23. If you happen to be reading this message after this date, please still click on the link above (our Schmap Guides are updated frequently - photos submitted after this deadline will be considered for later releases).

Best regards,

Emma Williams,
Managing Editor, Schmap Guides